Saturday, March 21, 2009

Step by Step

Even though today is Saturday, and a beautiful day for that fact. We're going to head back to last weeks Sunday and start our weekly update on runing from there. It's been a different week, i've managed to get by though, which is an added bonus. I managed to hand in the assignments needed and write a test, and also make a bit of money along the way.

Sunday the 15th!!! I was able to get out and enjoy a nice 7.5km. Nothing too fancy just something to get me by and back out there, enjoy the nice weather. Monday came and I increased the 7.5 to a 9. It was a good run, again enjoyed the weather for the most part. Tuesday the usual fat tuesday no running. Wednesday went out for a quick 9.75 run in between my classes. Thursday no run, but played soccer. We played against a difficult team who we normally get slaughterd by. And I mean SLAUGHTERED. But for some reason the entire team played a fantastic game, and we only managed to lose 7-4. Thats right our team actually scored as well. Props to all who came out to the 9:50 game, as we know how tiring it is to play so late. Friday came and no run was done. I went on a small bike ride, which was fun, but then again it was to go get pizza haha. So they kinda balance each other out. Oh well at least I got outside and wasn't a hermit on my day off. SATURDAY thats is where we stand now. Today I went for an amazing 12.04km run. Up hill and down, through some trees, okay no trees but the hills are true. Damn those hills are a killer. But all in all a good run, and a nice start to having to sit in the library all day today, allowing my brain turn to mush. Thanks university for giving me a future of mushyness.

Well, I thought I'd write another post, one on a more upbeat side of life to let everyone know I am still alive, and living the life of Steph. I just had to find my footing. But for now I'm off to shower and go write a paper, a take home exam, and do a presentation. Yeahoo weeekend :( NOT.

One last side note. I'm finished 3rd year in less than a month. It's sooooo weird, but yet sooo exciting.

2 comments:

Red said...

We played like superstars Thursday night, didn't we?? Geeze it was fun!!

And AMEN to the almost-done-third-year part. I can't WAIT. I SO need a break. A nice long break.

And only one more year.... WOOHOO!!

stephs.unforgettable.moments said...

You are sooo right, we defintly did. I can't wait for next week, i'm a little sad that the season is ending, so I think i'm going to bring a camera haha.

Yes a nice break with lots of running training hehe.

Yep...and yes don't worry i'll stalk you next year in the halls haha