Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A "sick-freak masochist" as red puts it! HAHA

Guess who's back,
Back again,
Steph is back,
Tell a friend


Monday came and Monday left, but it didn't leave without allowing me to participate in a wicked run. I decided I would challenge myself and participate in whatever amount of km my friend had suggested. So when the time came to head out running I asked a friend how far I should run. 15km she said. I thought okay you know we shall see what we can do. I laced up my shoes, got into my running gear and headed out onto the streets. When I got back, strechted and showered I mapped the run. 14.63km, close enough. It felt soo good to do a long run, plus I hadn't done one in a while.

Tuesday came, decided to take the day off like usual. Engaged in the lovely fat tuesday of consuming popcorn:), and watching my usual shows of biggest loser and Ruby. Yet also headed to Liberty Cycle Bike store downtown. Found the dream bike that is going to be PERFECT when it comes time for the journey. I still have a year but hey one can dream can't she?

Wednesday, HUMP DAY. Went to another 5 hours of class followed by an amazing run of 17.04km. Ahhhh it was golden. I figure slowly I'm waking my way up to my following my full marathon training schedual outlined in my book. Now once again 3 hours of class. Gross, but hey I get a presentation over and done with. Thats good news!



Thursday, a rest day. Well half a rest day, I have a game of soccer tonight so I will probably be running like a mad women, but in terms of strickly running, its a day off.

Friday ran 13km, enjoying the amazing sunshine:) and taking it easy, well easier then the previous days. As for the weekend. We shall see whats in store for us. I know I have to do a paper, and a presentation. So we shall see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

Saturday did not run, but went for a bike ride to my friend's place, so it was a bit of exercise. And Sunday spent all day doing homework, so again no running.

1 comment:

Red said...

Yikes - is that our route???? It looks FAR!! GAH!!

Okay, okay - Mr. Man's out buying me some sorta' protective tape stuff to help with the blistering.... PHEW I'm gonna' need it!!