Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beckham's Back!

So as this final week of school begins, as the assignements get compelted, the classes wrap up and I say my final farwell to many of my friends, I start to clue in that summer is a coming!.

The running has increased dramactically in preparation for a full marathon this summer which I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. I've started planning so much more for my journey, which again the emotions and feelings are inexplainable. To add to this incredible summer, today I set up the glorious Beckham. A little cold, but sooo worth it. I got a few jumps in today, a few flips, and a few pictures. All I have to say is yipppeee. He's back.




Monday: A wicked 10.68km, mapped and timed, I figure I shall do one 10km a week and time it. To try and get my time down each week to ensure I place where I would like in the 10km in May..Yeahoooo Mississauga!

Tuesday: No run, but Beckham!!!! and a good old Bike ride:)

Wednesday: Just a small 8.52km run. It was sooo windy, and I thought it was cold yet half way through the run, the sun came out making it incredible warm to run. Had to cut the run short because I needed to work on a presentation. Gah why can't school just be finished with!

Thursday: Finally finished 3rd year, well minus exams but still I'll take the almost finished over still have lecture and assignments due. Today did not run, instead headed to some wicked outdoor store (to shop around) and to a running store (found new wicked shoes). Also played a wicked game of soccer, felt I played really well, until I did an awful fall. A face plant dive, scrapped up my knee, shin, elbows nicely. Also hurt my ankle by some other player kicking it instead of the ball, sooo painful. Yet this is all in good run right?

1 comment:

Red said...

hahahahaha Why on Earth is your trampoline called Beckham??

I thought I'd open this up and find a post all about you practicing your shot for soccer... ;)