Saturday, March 7, 2009

Closing

As the ending of the week draws near, I still find myself scrambling for those last few minutes, gathering any extra time I can in order to get ahead, or better yet stay on track. March has been hectic, in terms of school yes, but also in terms of life. A hectic amount of time has been spent worrying. Worrying if I will get into honours next year, worrying where my summer is going to lead me, worrying about housing situations, and worrying about the overall health and wellbeing of my family. I'm sure in life it may be benefical to have this so called worrry wart days, but I find myself having worry wart months. I used to have running, use to have it as a time to be able to get away and clear my head, just me and the road. But now......I don't know where it has lead me. I've barely gone, and slowly I feel my mind filling back up with these silly worry thoughts. I went running once this week. Huge Downer!!!! Althought when thursday came I was able to play a wicked game of soccer, or at least I felt it went well. But it defintly was not the same, as the usual feeling achieved when a great run has been delievered. I need these essays to be handed in, my presentation to be over and I need to get back out there. It's now saturday and what can I say I've achieved.....not much.

No comments: