Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let the training begin.


So its offical. Starting feburary 1st 2009, I plan to start training for yet another half marathon. This hopefully even in the cold weather will be possible. I would love to get another one done and under the belt. I don't know how I will do time wise but I am not even worried, again it is about fnishing the race, even if its last place. I have not narrowed it down to one specific race yet but I am hoping to find a good one either in March or April. If anyone else wants to run with me, totally do it. It's a wicked experience. Or even if you know of any events to try. I am soooooo excited to start training hard for another run! It should be great times. And I will keep you posted all along the way. Lets hope the snow holds up and there is no ice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll totally race you....AFTER you beat me in Rock Band!