Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facing the bitter cold

So it has defintyl been a while since I wrote. I've been busy with work and such, yet I do remember to run which has been good. The training for the full marathon has started. Monday I ran a good 12km. It felt really good to get out and run a decent run, the weather was warm, well okay warmer then today at least so I feel this will be better then ever.

Tuesday I never got around to running, I had to study for my test today. Which by the way..........where did the prof gets those questions from...Gosh!!!!. I have no idea how I did, I am hoping better then what I think.

I'm skipping out on the running today. My good friend is off to flordia and left me with his glorious xbox so I decided i'd amuse myself until my class tonight at 7. It's a lame excuse but its just sooooooo cold out today.

Tomorrow I'll go for a good 12km, and I have soccer that always puts great exercise into my day:). And hopefully the weekend brings a bit warmer so more running can go underway.

Still haven't found a good race....Keep your eyes peeled people. Still also havent found someone to join me...cough red cough!

2 comments:

Red said...

hahahahaha I can't START the world of racing with a race that has the word 'marathon' in the title, even if it is half!! Give me a BREAK!!

I'm still training for 10K - the most I've done is 6. There's stuff in May in Mississauga I can give you the links for, but I'm NOT running any marathonish stuff. Yet. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Youse is caraazzayyy, gurl. Runnin in the cold like that.

Ah well, at least it's for a good cause. MY ENTERTAINMENT.