Monday, January 19, 2009

Puzzles

My mind is stuck on puzzles. Not stupid mind puzzles haha. The real deal. Those awesome puzzles of wicked landscapes, or other crazy desgins that you usually see only old people doing. Or during rainy days, those puzzles. Well my friend Jon and I deifntly aren't old, nor was it rainy but instead we decided to build a puzzle anyways. Defintly spent the weekend building a 1000 piece puzzle. It was a hard design too, not an easy place this piece here, this piece here. Nope defintly had tones of blue sky, and tones of green grass and trees, the odd maybe 3 easy parts which were like houses spread through the field. The puzzle took forever to finish, I wasn't there to see the final completeion of the puzzle but none the less every other step of the way I was. I didn't feel like an old person, I actually loved building it, the excitment I got from putting those jagged pieces in place really no lie felt wonderful! It took us 3 days, like 10 movies, 2 hockey games, soup, oatmeal, some delicious lazagna, and multiple breaks for xbox 360 to finish the delightful puzzle, yet in the long run. All worth it. So people get out there and build some puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: