Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you tax check!!

So thanks to the lovely government I have recieved the glorious tax check and I couldn't be happier. It has defintly given me new hope in life. Okay well just hope in the finanical department. With this incredible thing we call tax check I have bought a amazing new pair of running shorts. Yeah I know its lame, they are only shorts but you wouldn't believe the power these shorts have. They are water resistent, quick drying, and they have breathable sides. They also have underwear attachted inside. Okay well not underwear but you remember boys bathing shorts. That kind of stuff. To be honest though I like it. They are amazing. I will be sure to take a photo, just to show them off a bit more. I also bought some new headbands for running of course. They are non slip, and they are tiny that they are not so incredibly hot like my last one. They also have reflectors in them...Who knew???

Also with this tax check I finally have signed myself up for driving school. I am sooo excited. It is a 4 day course, so it happens this weekend. So I can get it done and over with and finally get that stupid G2 that I have been putting off for years. None the less I am excited, and have been driving alot lately, becoming pro of course.

The tax check has also allowed me to head back to the native school land. I just finished packing for the 2 nights 3 day adventure to see some friends and of course my friends mom in from Calgary. I am very excited should be a good couple of days. Tomorrow bright and early I head out, to then meet my friend downtown for some lunch or even some brewing touring haha. Then off to school until friday.

With money still to spare the possibilities are endless....Oh and I applied for yet another job, so heres hoping. If not I guess camp starts soon enough.

Week 4 running:
- Ran a 8km (recovery run)
- Ran a 20.39km
- Don't know about the rest yet, we'll see how it plays out..

No comments: