Sunday, May 17, 2009

Delayed runs and life

Running has been delayed, but all for a good cause....well sort of. I do miss it, but I will be back on training tomorrow morning. I haven't been out since last tuesday, almost a week:O, I have been busy with things, and hurt my ankle running on Concession 3 (stupid uneven ground). So until then, I shall fill you in on the exciting life of MOI!

Went downtown T.O to visit a friend, took the subway which was extremly cool. Walked around to a million and one places. And I can't wait to go back. We visited tones of neat shops, and wicked bike stores (also to help him find a new tire, stupid people who stole it. I love that fixed gear bike anyways neighbour...Do it up orange style!)

I headed back to school for a few days, was weird to be there and not actually do school work, but none the less had an amazing time. Went to BUFFALO, and to the lovely olive garden where I indulged in the most amazing meals. Saw some friends, and the new house, which I am very excited to move into..(yeaaaaa biggg windowsss).

I also drum roll please...Started driving school, and I'm almost finished. Tomorrow is the final day. And I can't believe I put it off for so long. It is soo easy, and to be honest kinda interesting. I can't wait to finally be finished and to be able to drive...Oh the freedom I hear it now!!!!

So as my long weekend slowly comes to an end, that is what has gone down. Also I've spent a large majority watching planet earth. I am almost through all the DVD's. Sure it's lame but whatever. I like it, and it's my life haha.

No comments: