Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back in action

Being back and having new shoes I have slowly worked my way back to what I was doing in previous weeks and I couldn't be more excited. Solid days of running, even in the heat. The shoes were giving me a bit of pain at the start because I hadn't used them and got the feel, yet slowly as the days have gone on they have become one with my shoes.
Monday: Ran 5km
Tuesday: Ran 9km
Wednesday: Ran a wicked 14km
****Donated blood for the first time too, it was soo neat. I felt like a better person because of it. And I think I may defintly do it again.
Thursday: 5km
Friday: No run
Saturday: 7km
Sunday: No run to claim for today, but I went horseback riding for the first time in ages. It was incredible. The Outdoors club I think was my favourite thing I have done so far this year. The people are amazing and we get to do the neatest things. Of course I got the horse that poop's none stop but meh it was wicked going along the escarpment.

NEW GOAL: the goal for now is to work my way back up to around 15 to 17km maybe twice a week. I would love to drive to do another full or half in November here's hoping.

No comments: