Wednesday, September 16, 2009

B-Rocking the Halls

It's defiantly that time of year again, where I'm back in action at Brock. Working hard at school, and living in a new house. After many grueling hours packing, and dreading coming back they all seemed to get put behind as soon as I stepped into my new house. It’s weird how after a few days of being upset things can turn completely around. After spending my long labour day weekend, upset and really wishing the summer would continue forever I was told some really good advice. My friend said Steph sometimes you “Need the rain to love the sun. Things will get better... but for now. being a little off is totally ok”. And you know what he was totally right. I gave myself a few days to be upset, and then before I knew it I was back in action. Back to my positive self, fully enjoying life. I think I need to allow myself to be upset when those times come, rather then just trying to push it off, or pretend it’s not happening.

With that thought in mind, and being back to me. I got back into my running, having quiet a few good 10k runs, also followed with a few decent bike rides. I have joined a outdoors club within the school which I absolutely love. We already have been on a wicked hike to DeCew falls. It’s amazing, when the pictures get posted I’ll be sure to add some. I’ve been out, seen old friends, played video games, and did multiple trips on the bus. Of course I have been attending school but there is so much more to life then just schooling, thus in my fourth year I decided it’s now time to take advantage. I have decorated my new place as well as found a job.

I find ever since I started running my determination has increased dramatically. I am really excited for fourth year and everything that is has to bring. Let’s hope I can get a few races under the belt before the snow falls.

No comments: