Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're never going home, until the sun says were finished.

I haven't been running as much as I have been busy with other things. This week was defintly a slack and a half, yet the yoga has going well. I plan to run a bunch of routes this weekend up north at my cottage. I think it will be nice to get some good trail rides in. No ipod needed for those. Just me and the forest clear my head and destress from camp. It should be a good weekend and a great start to the next week.

Side note:::::Riding!!!!!

The next bike trip has been planned and I can't wait. As I was riding home today, I began to think of the hills along the parkway and how wicked the route was last time. We have decided to extend the route past the falls towards fort erie. It's total distance 43km's. Which is tones more than last time. We have decided to leave early and to spend the night so we wouldn't have to be falling asleep driving like last time. We are going to start at Niagara glen and follow the same Niagara parkway till it reaches the falls. We we pass the falls and the rainbow bridge into the city of fort erie. It is quiet and distnace but I have a feeling it will be so worth it. This time I will remember the camera right away to capture some of the scenary. We've planned what to bring and next week we will discuss the final time and meeting location. All that happens now is the countdown of days.

Here is the mapping of our route.

*if you think of any cool stops to see on the way..totally let me know:)

1 comment:

Red said...

You guys can crash here if you want! I have a really comfy pull-out/futon in the basement AND a twin-sized bed, so there's a bed for each of you, it's FREE, it's sans BUGS...for the most part...and WE'RE HERE! hahaha

Just an idea. ;)