Monday, February 15, 2010

4 months remaining

Gah!!!

So it's roughly four months until I leave for the journey of a life time. I've awaited the countdown for some time, and every time I get an email from TDC I almost pee with excitment! Im heading home this weekend to finally purchase the bike of my dreams, my shoes, gloves, pedals, etc. I know with each month drawing nearer the more excited I get for the overall outcome. Training as been going well. I have yet to do any rides outside, but there seems to be quiet a bit of snow and I'd rather not risk it. Instead I've been cycling at brock's spin classes, and running on the days when I can not make those classes.

Training thus far:
Cycling: 14 days of cycling which transfers to 230km. Which leaves a possible 1770km to go before the final 2,000 have been logged.
Frisbee: 4 games
Running: 4 days of running

Let's see how this next month holds up.

1 comment:

Red said...

You are a machine.