Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glee and Tea fortunes...or studying, which ever you want to call it

So, as the end of the term has drawn near, everything has wrapped up except exams. So I decided instead of studying to take a lovely long few hour breaks to watch my new favourite show GLEE!!!!!, and create some neat gift for my best friend who's off to australia. I figure in case she needs a few pick me up's I created tea fortunes. Every tea bag has a different colour string attachted with a fortune/a cute saying. For instance: you are unlimited, or feel great act great be great, or love every moment. I know it's nothing spectacular but I think it is something she will really enjoy on her "missing canada days". I'm soo very excited for you and can't wait for our many skype dates!!!!
Here's a few pictures of the tea fortunes I made, sorry they are so junkie it was with my webcam.





.......hmmm maybe now I should get back to studying.

No comments: