Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feeling uneasy.

Trust
a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
b : one in which confidence is placed

how are you sure? Is trust able to fluxuate? If its broken can it be mended? Can you have trust in yourself? I think the last one is the one I am so uneasy about. What does it mean to have trust in myself, is that even possible? Sometimes I feel like such a pushover towards myself. I don't listen to myself, I fall down for myself, get back up by myself. But where is myself when I need them? Have I destroyed myself, or does she still exist. Is it rightful to call it a she. Is she me???

2 comments:

David Jozefkowicz said...

WOW, deep stuff Steph !!!.
Welcome back to blogging !!! , and welcome to life , the eternal struggle to find understanding , meaning and purpose to being , the effort to understand oneself and to place oneself in the field of play that is life , doubts , trials and tribulations are always there , they make us ask questions , and looking for the answers is what it's all about !!! , that and having fun of course !!!!!

Andy Canning said...

Steph, you will spend the rest of your life asking yourself the same questions. why? Because if you didn't you would stagnate,be left behind and find yourself where you used to be rather than where you wanted to be. In time the number of questions will reduce but they never go away.