Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Start To It All

The first one. The start to everything, a new birth not only for me but for this blogsite. I have never ever done anything like this before, well sort of. I wrote a random few one time, just never got around to actually posting things. I thought it was about time I finally acted upon the things I say I am going to do, therefore here we are creating that once in a lifetime blog. I must say I didn't do it alone, I was defintly inspired. Not only by other people who also engage in these blogs but by the power words can have. This blog will hopefully contain my life, the good and the bad. The adventures that I travel upon and the trouble in which I get into. It will contain those pictures that mean a thousand words and those thousand words that would better be described by a picture. So the time is now, the blog has began, engage with me in my dreams, hopes, wishes and life as we all know how hardcore this rollercoaster we call life can be.

1 comment:

Red said...

You didn't TELL me you'd started it!! AHH! I'm behind already!!